25W High-Voltage Emergency Backup Driver for Internal Driver
Our High-Voltage Emergency Backup Driver is UL recognized that allows the same light fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation.
In the event of a power failure, the Emergency Backup Driver switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in different mounting configurations for individual fixture requirements.
Specifications for 25W LED Emergency Backup Battery
1. UL, cUL Certified
2. 25W High-voltage Emergency Backup Battery. Output power: 25W (max), input power: 6W (max)
-Input voltage: 100-277VAC,50-60HZ,
-Output voltage: 170VDC(Equivalent 120VAC),
-Emergency time: ＞90mins
3. Battery: NICKEL-CADMIUM,for internal driver use,suit for < =25w LED tube or down-light.
1. Dial the code to suitable rated voltage of luminaire.
2. Long life high temperature recyclable nickel-cadmium battery.
3. Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit.
4. Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting.